1. Checking In *
When you arrive for your swimming lesson, please check-in at our office where you will be briefed on who your instructor is and what station your class will be held in. Please accompany your children to check-in so we can make contact with you and say G’day! For our Garden Grove clients, please make sure your child is wearing their colored wristband that we provided to every visit.
Please bring a towel and bathing suit to your lesson. 2. Swim Diapers *
Due to the strict guidelines of the city health departments, paper/disposable swim diapers are not allowed in the pool. All children under the age of 3 must wear
with a tight fitting leg. Unfortunately, swimmers without the required cloth swim diapers will not be able to attend that lesson. For our Garden Grove and Fountain Valley clients, a disposable diaper is required to be underneath the reusable cloth diaper. reusable cloth swim diapers 3. Tuition *
Tuition payments will be deducted on the . A 1st of the month through our convenient Automatic Payment Program fee will be applied to your account if any payments are taken after the first of the month. Please know that
we charge you based on your reservation in the class, regardless if your child attends. Credits cannot be given in
place of missed lessons. We encourage clients to miss as little as possible to avoid this issue. Consistency is key! $10 late 4. Number of Classes per Month *
Our program is based on a year-round approach to swimming with monthly tuition which secures your spot in a class. A typical 1x a week class will receive 4 to 5 lessons each month. If you are signed up for a 1x a week class, our lesson prices are based on a 4 lesson cost. We prorate monthly fees when swimmers start mid-month or there
are less than 4 classes available in that month.
5. Cancellation *
If you are going to be taking a break or dropping off the schedule there are no dues to incur. Ask your friendly customer service staff for a
If notification about cancelling lessons is given after this date, we cannot guarantee charges will not bededucted for the following month.
withdrawal form and turn this in by the 25th OF THE MONTH PRIOR to your drop date. *Please keep in mind, we do not offer refunds* 6. Make-Ups * No worries, Mate!! We’ve got you covered!
We are focused on providing the best swim lesson experience possible. When you enroll your child into a class, your reservation is held exclusively for your child each week.
You are paying for your child's spot in their class, not their attendance.
The staff teaching your child will get to know your child and will be able to address their progress in the most effective manner. The consistency of attending this scheduled class is a vital component to our program. However, we recognize that scheduling conflicts may happen. Our make-up policy is as follows:
• You will receive 1 complimentary make-up per month for every day a week that you are scheduled. You have 30 days from missed lesson to schedule.
• Make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled once booked.
• Sorry, no make-ups are available for Casual bookings
• Squads make-ups are based on the school’s class availability and are limited to one free make-up a month
• Credits cannot be issued for make-up lessons for any reason.
• If the pool is unexpectedly closed for repairs or other unforeseen incidents you will receive an additional make-up for the missed class(es).
• If the pool is closed due to a holiday and it results in you swimming 3 times or less in the month, you will receive an additional make-up for the missed lesson.
• If you have used your complimentary make-ups for the month but would like another, you may purchase an additional make-up lesson for $10.
• Parent and Me and Children under 3
• If your child is in a Parent and Me class or is under the age of 3, they can get an extra make-up if needed.
if you will be missing Vacations: two or more lessons due to a planned vacation, you may do one of the following:
• Option 1: Cancel your bookings on or before the 25th of the month prior of the month that the vacation is taking place and manually pay within the office only for the lessons that you will be receiving.
• Option 2: Pay for the entire month to ensure your spot is not taken when you return, however you will only be receiving the amount of make-ups based on the number of bookings you have per week.
• Overall, if you will be missing 2 or more lessons due to a vacation, please let our customer service staff know as soon as possible so we can make the necessary arrangements to your schedule. If notification about vacation time is given after you are charged for the month, please keep in mind you will only receive the amount of make-ups based on the number of bookings you have per week.
• If your child misses 2 lessons due to being ill, please provide us with a valid doctor’s note and you will receive the necessary amount of free make-ups.
*Please keep in mind, we cannot guarantee date, time or instructor availability* 7. Safety * Parental Supervision
• We ask that a parent/guardian maintain direct supervision of all children 16 years and younger. Parent/guardian must accompany children at all times.
• Students can only be in the pool during their designated class times.
• Check with your customer service staff to see if your location offers open/recreational swimming or upcoming family swim days 8. Locker Rooms/Restrooms/Facilities *
Swim School clients may use the bathroom and changing stalls located in the front office and the shower on the pool deck before and/or after lesson. The Australian Swim School is a separate company from LA Fitness, and as such, their facilities are for the use of club members only. Failure to comply with these policies and regulations may result in the termination of your membership with the Australian Swim School. Fountain Valley:
• Children over the age of 5 must use the gender appropriate locker room facilities. You may also use our on-deck changing stalls and co-ed changing stalls on the pool deck. Tarzana:
• All shower facilities and restrooms are open for the use of swim school clients. Santa Ana: 9. Liability/Media *
The Australian Swim School reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The Australian Swim School leases the facilities where the lessons are given and is not responsible for the design, construction, or maintenance of the
facilities and therefore, the customer agrees that Australian Swim School, its employees, managers, or owners are not liable for any injuries or damages arising out of the use of the facilities. Parents consent to the use of photographs taken on premises by Australian Swim School staff for marketing and social media purposes. I
have read and understand this agreement and the rules and regulations which are incorporated herein by reference, and I agree on behalf of my child(ren) to be bound by their terms and conditions.