Australian Swim School - Response to Coronavirus
For 43 years we have been in the business of keeping children and families safe and healthy, and this has remained our number one priority during these unprecedented times. As COVID-19 continues to be a concern in everyday society, we wanted to take a moment to share what we are doing to proactively protect your family within our schools and wanted to let you know what you can do to keep all Australian Swim School families safe and healthy during this time.
Although our normal policy states that we do not offer complimentary make up lessons without a doctor’s note, at this time, we will be adjusting this policy to ensure no sick swimmers feel they need to attend. Until further notice, the $5 will be waived from the scheduling of make ups. Please contact your location to find out any further information.
WHAT ACTION IS THE AUSTRALIAN SWIM SCHOOL'S TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY?:
- We are actively monitoring the news regarding COVID-19.
- We are following the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are committed to immediate action and communication to impacted families should we receive word of COVID-19 in one of our schools.
- We have added additional hand sanitizer throughout the Australian Swim Schools.
- We are using non-contact thermometers to check the temperatures of all clients and staff.
- We are only allowing one parent per child, to reduce the number of clients within the facility.
- For individuals not in the water, Masks are Required
- Instructors will be wearing mask while teaching lessons.
- We are also asking that swimmers arrive, ready for class to avoid changing before lessons. After lessons are complete, showers and changing stalls are open to clients for use.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning schedule throughout each day as a preventative measure for the COVID-19, cold and flu viruses, which includes properly sanitizing:
- Front entrance and exit door handles.
- Pool entrance and exit handles
- Front & back counters
- All changing stall handles and locks
- Bathroom counters and handles
- All bathroom surfaces
- Toys, Kickboards and mats sanitized after each class
- Benches and chairs
- In addition, we have recently purchased an electric ULV Cold Fogger.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
As with any cold and flu season, we ask that you do your part to keep the Australian Swim School families healthy and safe by regularly washing your hands and keeping children, siblings or caretakers’ home from swim lessons if they experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of (100.4° and higher)
- Severe cough
- Shortness of breath
- Green mucus
- Sore throat
- Skin rash
Additionally, we ask that you reschedule lessons if anyone in your family has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or has recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions for the Australian Swim Schools or to learn more about what your specific school is doing to proactively prevent the spread of germs, please contact your school directly. As always, we value your family and wish you continued health and safety. Please reach out via phone at 855-794-6232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org